Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pi2 buffering
Hi all,

I've been running Kodi for a while on my Rasp Pi2 with no issues. Recently I've started to get buffering issues which makes it essentially unwatchable - constantly stuttering and pausing.

I've just installed a fresh build of OpenElec to see if that fixed it, but it hasn't changed anything. Any suggestions on what the issue could be? Could the SD card be fried? Maybe the Pi2?

No idea what to do for problem solving I'm afraid.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
(08-23-2016, 05:51 PM)nogoodnames Wrote: Hi all,

I've been running Kodi for a while on my Rasp Pi2 with no issues. Recently I've started to get buffering issues which makes it essentially unwatchable - constantly stuttering and pausing.

I've just installed a fresh build of OpenElec to see if that fixed it, but it hasn't changed anything. Any suggestions on what the issue could be? Could the SD card be fried? Maybe the Pi2?

No idea what to do for problem solving I'm afraid.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Where is Kodi getting the data from, sd card, hard disk, nas, internet? How is it getting delivered, wifi, network, direct connection? Has any of this side of the equation changed recently, maybe your router, isp, network conflict. I doubt the pi or the card are the problem, look to the source and delivery of the data.