Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
streaming music to ipad
So, I have a MAc & we cut the cord so to speak. I am interested in streaming my iTunes Library to my iPad. Problem is all my music is from Non apple store sources. How can I get all that great music to my ipad PLEASE! (btw there is just over 1.5tb of them in mp3 format ) Thats my question & entry into the contest Thanks
(10-06-2015, 05:33 AM)mperkins37 Wrote: So, I have a MAc & we cut the cord so to speak. I am interested in streaming my iTunes Library to my iPad. Problem is all my music is from Non apple store sources. How can I get all that great music to my ipad PLEASE! (btw there is just over 1.5tb of them in mp3 format ) Thats my question & entry into the contest Thanks

If I understand you correctly, you have non-apple store music loaded on to your ituness library and want to stream that to all ipad devices? Am I right?

Have you tried to setup a media server on your mac that has the librarly? Universal Media Server and Serviio are 2 examples of software that can setup a music server.
No, I have not tried the server software, I was hoping for an iTunes hack. The tunes are all (mostly) Live recordings from trade sites.
I'll check the softwares you suggested, thanks