Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upgrade to kodi jarvis 16.1
Hi everyone;

Ive just joined this forum .
I’m wanting to upgrade to the new level 16.1 but no matter how I try it won’t download.
Ive even reinstalled previous version again as zip file but can’t get it to do same with 16.1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
freddy
I have just set you up as a favourite in ES Downloader and only found Kodi Jarvis 16.0.  Are you about to add 16.1?
Yes, I think so.

Using this method ES Downloader, I have set up a favourite but can only find 16.0 not the upgrade 16.1

Im getting very confused now and think I’ll just leave things as they are.
This is bewildering but appreciate your help so far.
(04-27-2016, 10:57 AM)Whiskeymac Wrote: I have just set you up as a favourite in ES Downloader and only found Kodi Jarvis 16.0.  Are you about to add 16.1?

Hi again Whiskeymac; I finally managed to do the upgrade and am now onto 16.1..
I did it from the set up you made in favourites but had to use the zip file not mirror file method.

Any how thanks for your help really do appreciate it.
Im new to all this so need all the help I can get.

Big Grin Wink Big Grin
Hello, glad to know you guys were able to solve the issue.
(05-01-2016, 12:03 PM)Alejandro Wrote: Hello, glad to know you guys were able to solve the issue.
Big dummy here i hope you can help. I have leelbox with kodi 16preinstalled. There is an update kodi app/button that alwa ys times out at lt 10% of the download. I wan to go from 16 to16.1. How can i  do this without losing repository and settings? Because of the preinstall i hae no auto update. If I delete old and install new I lose everything. My wifi averages 30 mbs. Any help wouldbe gratefully appreciated. Thanks.