Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Openelec + Raspberry Pi 2 + Flirc + Harmony 650
Hi,

Has anyone got this setup running? I'm having issues with the signals. Most buttons are fine except for the down button. Sometimes it responds as up, sometimes as down, sometimes it gives multiple movements etc .. I've tested the same setup on a windows laptop and (using kodi for windows) and it runs perfectly. 

Any suggestions?
(10-01-2015, 05:05 AM)ishtak Wrote: Hi,

Has anyone got this setup running? I'm having issues with the signals. Most buttons are fine except for the down button. Sometimes it responds as up, sometimes as down, sometimes it gives multiple movements etc .. I've tested the same setup on a windows laptop and (using kodi for windows) and it runs perfectly. 

Any suggestions?

I have all of the devices and gone as far as running OpenELEC, RPi2, and FLIRC but with TV remote. Everything worked great in that setup. Did not try adding the logitech harmony 650. Sorry, at this point I dont have an answer. Hopefully someone else does.
(10-01-2015, 05:05 AM)ishtak Wrote: Hi,

Any suggestions?

I have had trouble getting the logitech remote to work with other than windows. You need windows to set it up and even the version of windows will be a problem. I have given up trying with win 10 only win 7 or 8 will work to set up the 350 and then it still does not work properly for me.