Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
installing from zip file in kodi 16 jarvis
Hi

I have just downloaded my first version of kodi 16 Jarvis. I have followed the instructions but when I try to install (xfinity and zeus) from install from zip file nothing happens. I also cannot connect to tecbox when I try to add source. the only ones I have had success with are metalkettle and fusion.
Hello!

If you have had success with MetalKettle and Fusion, I think there is no issue with your setup, but rather with the repositories that you're trying to install and failing to do it. I might be wrong though.

You probably can install most addons for your needs through MetalKettle and Fusion, so unless you have a specific content you want to watch and is not available on these, I'd say you could use them instead. Sometimes these errors are solved in a reasonable timeframe by the repository publishers, though not always, so perhaps that's the best course of action for now.

I just tried to install the Zeus repository, and I am getting an empty folder. Researched a bit about it and found out Zeus Repository was shutdown from their provider. For XFinity, I just tried to install it as well, and thought it wasn't working, but it turns out that it just takes a long time to install, so maybe that's the problem in your case.

How are you trying to install Tecbox?
(03-03-2016, 11:11 PM)Alejandro Wrote: Hello!

If you have had success with MetalKettle and Fusion, I think there is no issue with your setup, but rather with the repositories that you're trying to install and failing to do it. I might be wrong though.

You probably can install most addons for your needs through MetalKettle and Fusion, so unless you have a specific content you want to watch and is not available on these, I'd say you could use them instead. Sometimes these errors are solved in a reasonable timeframe by the repository publishers, though not always, so perhaps that's the best course of action for now.

I just tried to install the Zeus repository, and I am getting an empty folder. Researched a bit about it and found out Zeus Repository was shutdown from their provider. For XFinity, I just tried to install it as well, and thought it wasn't working, but it turns out that it just takes a long time to install, so maybe that's the problem in your case.

How are you trying to install Tecbox?

Hi

Thank you for your reply. I have xunity now, the address has been changed to 'http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity'. I need tecbox because that is where I was told I can get ivue tv.i cannot add the source because I keep getting the message 'couldn't retrieve directory information' Huh
(03-04-2016, 07:21 AM)minimelvis Wrote: Hi

Thank you for your reply. I have xunity now, the address has been changed to 'http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity'. I need tecbox because that is where I was told I can get ivue tv.i cannot add the source because I keep getting the message 'couldn't retrieve directory information' Huh

Hello, I was able to install this addon using the following repo address: 
Code:
http://ivuetvguide.com/install

This has to be added in the Kodi File Manager, as you did with XFinity/XUnity (why don't they just stick to one name  Big Grin )
Hope it helps!
Hi
 I managed to download ivue but it is not working, I keep getting the message,it was not possible to update data and that it was updating from external source . how long does this take. I installed tvguide and I get the message it was not possible to load programme data. are there any tv guides that are working.
Hello,

What TV plugin are you using? Most people use iVue and IPTV Stalker together. Are you using that one?

Thanks,